Nov

Um, What Was I Talking About?

From the Denver Nuggets game the other day, comes this video (via FAN IQ) of one of the Nuggets dancers (Bridget) while the telecast comes out of commercial. There’s something hypnotic about it, particularly in slow motion, that clearly also distracted the announcers. Listen as they start talking and then for some reason get completely off-track and go silent for a few moments. I wonder why. Maybe their nachos just got delivered at that moment. Yeah, that’s gotta be it. Looks like it was quite an exciting basketball game!

7 Responses to “Um, What Was I Talking About?”

1. 1 youppi
    November 21, 2008 at 9:34 am

are you sure this wasn’t the post that should have been titled ‘boom shake shake shake the room’?

2. 2 Matt Smith
    November 21, 2008 at 2:59 pm

Please take this video down this is disgusting that you choose to broadcast this of her. I suggest you quit spending so much time on the computer looking at girls and actually try using your brain to speak to a woman.

3. November 21, 2008 at 3:16 pm

sorry, i wish i could take it down but that’s not the way the internet works. I’d love to talk to real girls in person but they are SUPER scary. However, I do talk to my totally hot girlfriend on skype though, she’s an underwear model. In canada. Yeah, and like super cool. I think. We haven’t met in person.

4. 4 calexander13
    November 21, 2008 at 3:40 pm

Slanch, please file this post under Mustaches. I know you’re busy, but these Mustache errors are really getting to me.

5. 5 the roomate
    November 21, 2008 at 3:54 pm

Don’t worry, Matt Smith, nobody reads this site or is watching the video of your GF/sister/sister-in-law/daughter/fiance/wife over and over and over and over.

Except me. Its so hypnotic! My real question is: What is that dance move? Its hardly appropriate. Don’t kids go to basketball games?

I say go after the choreographer and the people who made the video, not the millions of entertained viewers.

6. 6 southerner
    February 15, 2009 at 3:25 am

I personally hate it when men try and use their brains to speak to me. I much prefer verbal communication, as I lack telepathy skills. But hey, I’m just one girl.

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

Follow The Slanch Report

Join 19 other followers

Sign Our Petition!

The Slanch Report has started an online petition asking the MLB Network to air the Dock Ellis no-hitter he threw on June 12, 1970 against the San Diego Padres. The moment was a seminal piece of baseball history and is certainly worthy of being rerun.

Please join us in this cause and sign the petition below so we can all share in this special and fantastic moment of baseball history. THANKS!
SIGN THE PETITION HERE! AND PLEASE TELL YOUR FRIENDS AND PASS THIS ALONG!

November 2008